Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

EHS Duffy Assembly

Our school had our Duffy Assembly today!
We had a really cool guest come and talk to us.

Our guest was Michel Mulipola. He is a New Zealand comic artist and has done really cool illustrations! He has even drawn some illustrations for the school journals! Next time you read a school journal, keep an eye out for his name.


What really surprised us about Michel is that he is not only a very talented comic artist, but he is also a WRESTLER! His wrestler name is Liger. He wore his wrestling mask during his presentation.


Michel is living his dream! His career consists of wrestling, illustrating and also playing games professionally. What a fun job!

What would your dream job be?

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Iris and I am a student from Matawai School.
    That man looked really entertaining and the illustrations on the T.V looked cool too.
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa, our names are Teegan and Gabby
    we liked how the man in the TV was
    putting his finger in his nose! It
    was funny and Gabbys dream job is
    to be a Shop keeper and Teegans
    dream job is to be a Cafe chef,
    bye from Teegan and Gabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Tiati how is he a wwe Wrestler he has a cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora My name is Holden I am a student from Kaikohe West School and I'm 10 years old. Really like how your living the dream as a wrestler.Did you ever think about being a real life wrestler.Next time you could make the full suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mask that the man is wearing while he's wrestling and when he is in the room and is he a real wwe wrestler because then that would be sooooo! cool and you should make the drawing more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora my name is Breeze I'm a student from Kaikohe West. I really like that your dressing up as a fox for Halloween.You make me remember when I was little I dressed up as a fox did you think about making a movie of a fox's next time you can try making a movie I enjoyed the part when you dressed up as a fox.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.