Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Level 3 Lockdown, Online Champion


Kia Ora worldwide & Room 2 bloggers

Auckland is currently back in Level 3 lockdown, but don't fear! We have a little friendly competition going on in our class.

We are going to have a Room 2 Online Champion competition. The top 5 ranks will win rewards and prizes!

Here is how you can earn points

You can find your tasks on the Room 2 learning site, everything is there for you. Don't forget to come to both of our Google Meets.

See you online soon Room 2

2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 2 and Felicia,
    My class room is doing the same thing I think the hole school is doing that same challenge. I wonder who is the Champion in your class this week??.Stay safe Room Two I am missing you guys.
    Luisapeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Room 2,
    WOW, my class is doing the exact same, I pretty much think everyone in our school is doing it right ? I really want to see whos going to win...I liked how you explained very well so others know what you're doing.
    -Ema from Room eleven.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.